Almost Easter, read on for our latest offers and updates
Secure your Speech and Language Therapy Provision with us by the end of this term and we will guarantee our lowest hourly rate*
* minimum purchase of 1 day per week for a Band 5 therapist
Do you know you can add to your NHS commissioned SLT provision by topping up with us?
We can provide a training and coaching package to assist you in supporting your teaching staff to work effectively with SEN in your setting.
*After all, every teacher needs to be a teacher of SEN.. *
Skilling up teaching staff is one of the most cost effective solutions when spending your SEN budget.
Watch our short video below where Sarah Davis talks about Evidence Based SLT training interventions and how ITS can provide this to your school.
We can also provide top up support for baseline assessments and re assessment, setting up group work and whole school approaches.
We can also work with you to set up a *virtual drop in service *for all the schools in your academy/group…
Why commission with us?
- Bespoke training timetable across the academic year – inset days or twilight sessions
- Shared budgets to increase outcomes for lower costs
- Timed to suit your setting/s both in date and time
- Evidence based interventions with base lined outcomes
- Proven track record in mainstream and special schools across the UK
Suggested Training Areas:
- Colourful Semantics
- ICAN: Talk Boost and Early Talk
- ASD teaching adaptations
- Social Skills Programmes
- A Review of your School SLT needs
- Communication Groups
- EHCP process coaching sessions
What are impact reports?
In the current climate it is more important than ever for schools and settings to show the impact therapy spend is having to improve SEN outcomes. Our detailed impact reports will present clearly a detailed summary of the interventions and steps taken by both school, Therapist and the wider Multidisciplinary Team members alongside parents. Effective reporting provides you key evidence to justify further actions such as an EHC plan, to show successes to OFSTED and governors / commissioners.