It’s to be expected that given this global pandemic you might be looking to reevaluate your Speech and Language Therapy service model to ensure you have secured the most flexible solutions for your ever changing needs.
With an uncertain pathway ahead in many schools and colleges, we understand the importance of being able to revert at speed between a face to face model and remote model of service.
Throughout these last 11 weeks we have had a 100% track record in sustaining all therapists within their caseload and providing bespoke Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy services agreed with each of our settings, right across the UK.
We have a tried and tested model to work successfully remotely for brief or longer periods of time, before returning to face to face as soon as it is needed.
Our remote speech and language therapy model has included:
- Online speech and language therapy to students in their homes or whilst at school if key worker children
- Speech and Language Therapy training sessions and PDP support to teaching staff
- Remote Speech and Language Therapy baseline assessments of students in their homes and new target setting
- Contribution to learning/Speech and Language Therapy packs
- Speech and Language Therapy Advice sessions for parents/carers
- Speech and Language Therapy Resource making
- Curriculum planning support
- Return to school preparation such as return to school social stories
- Bespoke responses and solutions to each school or college therapy needs.
We have worked face to face with settings throughout the UK for the last 13 years so our direct level speech and language therapy interventions are fully tested and valued by many schools and colleges throughout the UK.
Whilst schools need to rely on accountability of Speech and Language Therapy input for EHC students and those with identified SEN, Integrated Treatment Services can assure you that we will not let you down in our provision of therapy services across these unusual times.
If you would like a price comparison and discussion about your setting’s unique speech and language therapy or MDT needs, we can readily arrange a service review consultation free of charge and provide you with an outline for services.
To find out more about our centralised and on site training, including Colourful Semantics, read out Training and events page.
We also share a wealth of downloadable resources on our website and social networks which we hope you will find really useful.