We are committed to supporting Therapists to work within the independent sector and to help them to continue to grow as therapists. We pride ourselves on being able to offer therapists the ability to build their caseloads to suit their needs; offering ultimate flexibility. We have found this extremely motivating for therapists who want to combine their career easily with parenthood or other working commitments. At Integrated Treatment Services we support you to build a caseload in your preferred area and clinical areas of interest. We also support you in developing your skills with client groups you may have not had the opportunity to work with previously.
Integrated Treatment Services was founded in 2007 in the East Midlands. Since then we have consistently expanded across the Midlands, London, Southern England, North England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide integrated treatments from our Multi Disciplinary therapy team, which consists of:
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Art Therapists (Music therapy, Art therapy, Play therapy & Drama therapy)
- Educational Psychologists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Neuro Psychologists
- CBT therapists
We provide therapy services to:
- Schools and Academies
- Case Managers and Solicitors
- Individual families and adults
- Care Settings
- Community Settings
- Hospital and Respite Settings
- Employers and Corporate companies
It is very clear that your experience at ITS will be very different to that of an NHS post. You will be enabled to achieve;
- The development of direct clinical skills, much of our work is ‘hands on’
- Holistic skills – managing the clients overall therapy needs
- Multidisciplinary skills
- Strategic and professional skills, becoming involved in the business development of the service
All of our therapists work with us in building their own caseload to suit their clinical, geographical and personal needs. Referral information is given to our therapists, and they can take on cases which they feel comfortable with, in a timescale that suits them. This of course means that your income can vary whilst you are building your caseload to a level, which you are happy with.
It is acceptable for therapists to combine ITS work with other paid work. This is entirely your choice.