Integrated Treatment Services is dedicated to being an excellent organisation which provides outstanding therapy services across the United Kingdom. We value and respect our therapists and feel we have created a unique community which enables therapists to flourish within our environment.
In developing our working models at Integrated Treatment Services it is crucial that our therapists have:
- Flexibility to work from a setting that suits them
- Control of their caseload – deciding both clinically and geographically their working preferences.
- Access to a support network of other therapists so as not to work in isolation.
- Access to more specialised assessments and equipment to support their work around the client.
- Time to work holistically around the clients needs, making joined up assessment with the team’s multi-disciplinary professionals and seeing the client in a range of settings.
- Effective paper work and templates to support and ease the administrative duties of our jobs.
- Autonomy in deciding with the school, care setting, client and the family what approach to therapy will suit them.
Enquiring about working within our team:
If you are a fully qualified Therapist and are registered with HCPC to enable you to work in the UK, we would be happy to hear from you.
We are keen to hear from:
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Arts Therapists – music, art, play, drama, movement
- Psychological colleagues
As soon as we have a vacancy in your preferred working area we will invite you to attend an informal interview held via Skype. You require a Skype account to access this session. Skype is easy to set up, follow our instructions here. ITS – Skype Guidelines. The informal interview will last up to 1 hour and will provide you with a thorough overview about working with our team.
Career pathways for therapists
For those looking to understand more about the career pathways for therapists, you may find the following links helpful: