What is internet therapy?
ITS are happy to provide speech and language therapy delivered via the internet.
How does it work?
Who is online therapy suitable for?
- Who enjoy using and are able to sit in front of a computer or laptop
- Who are able to answer questions about themselves and their needs
- Who require support to answer questions about themselves and their needs
- Acquired disorders: stroke or head injury
- Progressive diseases e.g. Parkinsons or Huntingdons disease
- Long term communication difficulties continuing from childhood e.g. Cerebral Palsy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication users
- Attention and listening skills
- Behaviour management boundaries
- Language ability
- Speech sound clarity
- Oro-motor skills
- Sentence building
- Social communication strategies
What are the advantages of online therapy?
What if I don’t speak English?
Written on behalf of Integrated Treatment Services.
I.T.S is a private Speech and Language Therapy service based in Leicestershire, East Midlands and Southern England. It specialises in providing highly-skilled Speech and Language Therapists, but also associates with other therapeutic professionals, including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists and Arts Psychotherapists