Integrated Treatment Services has a wealth of experience working with adults with a wide range of conditions, from difficulties with speech to neurological disorders, from autism and cystic fibrosis to issues around bereavement and loss, injury and rehabilitation and dealing with trauma.
Because we carefully evaluate every single one of our clients, we can accurately evaluate which therapies will maximise their skills and recovery. We look into every aspect of communication, cognition, independence, functional skills, physical skills and emotional integrity with the aim of achieving the best outcome for each client.
Our team consists of Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Psychological professionals including NLP Practitioners and Clinical Psychologists, who are all mindful of the level of service each client may require. Working together, we develop a therapy plan with you, based on our clinical recommendations, your time availability and of course your budget.
We work with teenagers right through to the elderly, so we understand the importance of personalising our therapy to help clients achieve their maximum potential. Our therapy services uphold the highest levels of confidentiality, and we only liaise with professional associates and family members should you consent to this.
What you can expect from Integrated Treatment Services
- An quick response to your enquiry
- A free telephone consultation with a therapist without obligation
- Consideration of how each client can achieve the therapy gains they are looking for using our range of therapies
- A choice of therapists along with their profiles so that each client can decide if they are the right choice of therapist
- A phone call with the therapist prior to booking an assessment date
- An appointment within one week of your enquiry – we never keep you waiting
- A discussion regarding your therapy budget so we can offer the most effective therapy plan
- A detailed assessment carried out by a fully qualified therapist followed by a clear therapy plan tailored to meet your therapy budget and your lifestyle. We have no pre-set therapy packages, they are all tailored to each client’s unique needs
- The option of online therapy using Skype. Online therapy allows each client to call upon therapy as and when it’s required.
A successful outcome
We expect each client to complete their therapy journey with us, and we won’t discharge them until they are successfully functioning at the levels we would expect. It goes without saying that every client or their family or carers can choose to end therapy sooner. In this case, we would write a summary discharge duty of care report outlining our therapy plan, what targets have been worked on and summarising our recommendations. Above all, our objective is to ensure that every client leaves our service 100% happy.
Get in touch to work with us