In order to apply for a specific role with us please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We welcome speculative applications from any qualified therapists at any time and are happy to keep your details on our records until a suitable vacancy should arise.
Following receipt of your application we will get back to you as soon as possible to either ask for more information if necessary via our online recruitment form or to inform you of the next steps and timescales for the process.
- Step One – Complete our careers enquiry form
- Step Two – Your initial enquiry will be reviewed and a member of our careers team will email you to acknowledge your enquiry
- Step Three – You will be sent a shortlisting questionnaire and a CV request (if you have not yet provided a copy of your CV)
- Step Four – Our Service Delivery Manager will review your CV and answers to our shortlisting questionnaire
- Step Five – You will be notified of the shortlisting outcome. You will be invited for an interview or we will ask to retain your information only at this point.
- Step Six – You will attend a 1 hour Skype Interview to assess your competence and ensure you meet our quality assurance checks. You will have the opportunity to ask further questions about the role and working for Integrated Treatment Services.
- Step Seven – You will be notified of your Interview Outcome
- Step Eight – If successful, you be welcomed on to our therapy team and your induction will be arranged.