It’s extremely important that you are well informed both at interview stage and when starting work in your first post. We suggest that you make yourself familiar with;
- Evidence based practice and practice based evidence for your potential client group/s
- If you are working in Education you should read up on the New SEND Code of Practice and ECH plans
- Local drivers to the area you are applying for work
- RCSLT papers – What works, The Bercow Report
Our resources area can help you with:
- SEN summaries and detailed documentation
- Video tutorials on therapy intervention methods
- Downloadable free therapy resources
- Powerpoint training sessions on therapy intervention approaches
- The latest follow up review to the Bercow Report – 10 Years on.
- 2017 RCSLT SEND report.