- Not scary – do not panic they are in place to help and support you within your first SLT role.
- What are they? – The framework is based upon core clinical competencies (Model of professional practice, RCSLT, 2001).
Dimension 1 – Communication
Dimension 2 – Personal and people development
Dimension 3 – Health, safety and security
Dimension 4 – Service improvement
Dimension 5 – quality
Dimension 6 – Equality and diversity
Dimension 7- Assessment and care planning to meet health and well being needs
Dimension 8 – Health and wellbeing – Interventions
Dimension 9 – Locally driven
- Where can the paperwork be found? – Follow this link to download the framework and for more info click here or read more on the ITS NQP Scheme here.
- How do I collect evidence observations/CPD/supervision/caseload? –
Evidence from casenotes
photographs of evidence
discussions with peers and supervisors
certificates of attendance for mandatory training.
- The new framework expected 2017/2018 – WATCH THIS SPACE